5322 Ranch Hill Dr, Magnolia
Entertain in style with this captivating 4,900+ sq ft home tucked among the trees of 3 park like acres in Magnolia. Every detail of this home has been carefully designed from the massive trophy room with rock fireplace & 103'' tv to the custom kitchen with two islands & huge deer antler chandeliers. Enjoy the outdoor entertaining area with pergolas & gazebos, outdoor kitchen, fireplace and Koi pond or enjoy working in the 50x60 insulated shop! There's something for everyone!
- MLS® #8043994
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,949
- Square Footage131943
- Year Built2005
- Garage Spaces3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBack Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCleared
- Days on Website138
- Address5322 Ranch Hill Dr
- AreaMontgomery County SW
- SubdivisionSendera Ranch 02
- Zip Code77354-5049
- InteriorAlarm System - Leased, Disabled Access, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Leased, Disabled Access, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Refrigerator Included
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryTOM E. ELLISOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleBEAR BRANCH JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- HighMAGNOLIA HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing OfficeCameron Real Estate
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 17th, 2018 at 9:43am CDT.