207 W 24th St, Houston
JUST REDUCED – BEST RESIDENTIAL, SINGLE FAMILY HOME OR MULTI FAMILY/INCOME PRODUCING OPPORTUNITY IN THE HOUSTON HEIGHTS. Units A and B offers unlimited potential for a great home or income producing property. The first floor is a complete one bedroom 500 SQFT apartment. Perfect for an income producing tenant, home office or live in family member with its own private entrance, or add an internal stairway and connect to the main home. Lease out both homes for a multi-family income producing property. This 5240 SF lot is large enough to build a second home in the back with alley way access for a private driveway for even greater income opportunities. The main home features nine foot soaring ceilings, large family room, spacious kitchen dining combo with granite counter tops, lots of cabinet space and a bonus room for a guest bedroom or private office suite. Use of this property is limited only by your imagination. See this home today EVERY DAY OPEN HOUSE CALL FOR TIMES!
- MLS® #76312765
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,952
- Square Footage5240
- Year Built2010
- StyleOther Style
- InteriorDisabled Access, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- Interior FeaturesDisabled Access, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories3.00
- ElementaryHELMS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleHAMILTON MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighREAGAN HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeYour Home Sold Guaranteed Rlty
- Address207 W 24th St
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionHouston Heights
- Zip Code77008-2547
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Storage Shed
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- FoundationOther, Pier & Beam
- Days on Website249
Price Change History for 207 W 24th St, Houston, Texas (MLS® #76312765)
|Price Reduced||$445,000||$20,000 (4.30%)|
|Price Reduced||$465,000||$10,000 (2.11%)|
|Price Reduced (from $480,000)||$475,000||$5,000 (1.04%)|
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2018 at 10:44am CDT.