2004 Rosedale St Unit A, Houston
Stayed dry during Harvey flooding. A new construction home built in 2017 by AP Construction Group in the heart of the Museum District. This soft contemporary home blends modern finishes with traditional finishes to create a home suited for many styles. This 3 bed 3 bath home features an open floor plan, a beautiful kitchen with silestone countertops and custom cabinetry. The large windows create an abundance of light and tremendous skyline views of downtown Houston.
- MLS® #52602439
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,699
- Square Footage2807
- Year Built2017
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Corner
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Days on Website190
- Address2004 Rosedale St Unit A
- SubdivisionRiverside Terrace
- Zip Code77004
- InteriorFire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System
- Interior FeaturesFire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories3.00
- ElementaryMACGREGOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleCULLEN MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeMartha Turner Sotheby's
Price Change History for 2004 Rosedale St Unit A, Houston, Texas (MLS® #52602439)
|Price Reduced||$539,800||$30,100 (5.28%)|
|Price Reduced (from $584,900)||$569,900||$15,000 (2.56%)|
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 12:12pm CST.