4504 Gano, Houston
Beautiful new construction! A modern take on the classic bungalow in up and coming Near Northside! The home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The master suite includes dual vanities plus huge walk in closet. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and was designed to fit modern in-town living. The home has an inviting covered front porch to go with a great neighborhood. Plus a back patio with fully fenced backyard for the dog. Property DID NOT FLOOD! Construction will be completed July 2018.
- MLS® #12243351
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,714
- Square Footage2500
- Year Built2017
- StyleOther Style
- StatusOption Pending
- InteriorBreakfast Bar, Dry Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dry Bar, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Island Kitchen, Prewired for Alarm System
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryLOOSCAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleMARSHALL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighDAVIS HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeFIG Real Estate, LLC
- Address4504 Gano
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionTerrapin Station
- Zip Code77009
- ExteriorBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Back Green Space
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Fully Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Back Green Space
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision Lot
- Days on Website259
Price Change History for 4504 Gano, Houston, Texas (MLS® #12243351)
|Option Pending (from Active)||–||–|
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 10:41pm CDT.